Experienced Guidance, Dedicated Service
Benjamin L. Reitan
Benjamin L. Reitan began his legal career in San Diego, California. Mr. Reitan practiced at a civil litigation firm which specialized in business and general civil litigation. While at the firm Mr. Reitan worked on many complex cases including gasoline pricing disputes against major oil companies and multi-national personal and business disputes.
Additionally, Mr. Reitan worked with small businesses drafting corporate documents such as By-Laws, Buy-Sell Agreements, and other corporate papers. While in San Diego Mr. Reitan also clerked for a successful plaintiffs’ personal injury law firm.
In 2005 Mr. Reitan returned to Minnesota to join Reitan Law Office. Mr. Reitan handles Personal Injury actions, Workers’ Compensation claims, and Social Security appeals on a contingent fee basis. Mr. Reitan also continues to practice in the areas he specialized in while working in Southern California, including Business Litigation, Business Formation, and General Civil Litigation.
Mr. Reitan would be happy to meet with you to discuss any claim, dispute, or issue you have. There are no obligations or costs to meet with Mr. Reitan and discuss your specific situation.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 2002
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- B.A. - 1998
- Major: History
- Semester at Sea
- Fall Voyage - 1996
- Personal Injury
- Worker’s Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Private Short and Long Term Disability
- Minnesota, 2005
- California, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
Current Employment Positions
- Named “Minnesota Super Lawyer Rising Star“
- Recognized as one of the Top 40 Trial Lawyers Under 40 in Minnesota by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Recognized as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Minnesota by the National Trial Lawyers
- Named a Top 40 Under 40 Litigation Attorney in the State of Minnesota by the American Society of Legal Advocates
- San Diego personal injury law firm, Clerk